Welcome to UCLA’s Team HBV!
Are you looking to make a difference and help others during your years at UCLA? Do you want to learn more and help educate others on the dangers of Hepatitis B and liver cancer?
Here are some of the few things that you can do with Team HBV at UCLA:
- Gain a valuable clinical experience in the health fair setting working alongside APLC
- Learn and become an expert on Hepatitis B and liver cancer
- Shadow physicians
- Teach younger students (K-12) about Hepatitis B
- Organize concerts, fundraisers and other events
- Meet a group of great friends!
So come join us and become a part of the solution to HBV and liver cancer!
For more information, come talk to some of our friendly and knowledgeable officers during the UCLA Freshman Orientation!
- Session 101 – July 11
- Session 103 – July 25
- Session 105 – August 7
- Session 108 – August 26
- Session 109 – August 29
- Session 112 – September 12
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org